An answer to every question.
Our experts are at your disposal and will be pleased to answer all your questions about OLIVIE features, benefits and any others topics. Please write to email@example.com and we will answer as soon as possible
The best healthy tips from Pr HENRI JOYEUX ! (THE LETTER FROM PR HENRI JOYEUX)
The letter from Professor HENRI JOYEUX
The most powerful oil for your health
Dear friends of health,
When I was little, my brothers and sisters some Sundays we accompany our father, a native of the Cevennes, near Uzes in the Gard, to recover the olive oil for the family. She had a beautiful green color, and when it flowed over salad or asparagus to the last drop of liquid gold, we made her feel and feasted in his palace of flavors. He did not know all the benefits of olive oil for the health of everyone.
I focus on these treasures which they are polyphenols discovered thanks to advances in analytical techniques for the various components of olive oil. They allow to understand and select the best qualities based extraction methods, modes of culture and geography. We are no longer 3000 years BC!
Olive oil is generally the main source of fat intake in the Mediterranean diet , associated with goats cheese and / or sheep. Here is the evidence for both specialists and all of you who wanted to know what there is good and useful for health in olive oil.
Invited by my colleague from Fez, the Dean of the Faculty of Science, Professor Benlemlih to preface his excellent scientific book  on the subject, I wanted to see for myself olive groves in a rocky area and rude to the Moroccan Atlas.
The olive tree has to suffer to give the best of himself. The extreme heat and dryness (52 ° C), the rocky soil that prevents taking root: they are the optimal conditions of panic and suffering for the olive tree. At the time of sunset after a hot day, the olive is in the maximum level of stress and takes its green-red-purple color. There she is throat polyphenols, powerful antioxidants for your body.
It is in these conditions that is produced oil "OLIVIE PLUS 30X" one of the best olive oils for health. Given its qualities (and price), I rather as an elixir. It’s not a phony oil generously you will water your dishes. It is produced in very difficult conditions, so yields are low, but the quality is exceptional. This explains its price.
I admire the work of its producer. He also created the capsules of this oil in concentrated form: OLIVIE FORCE or OLIVIE RICHE. I often cite these three products as an example in this letter, especially as they have been the subject of numerous studies. But I want to emphasize that I do not receive any commission and that I have no agreement with the producer. My priority is to help you discover what is there better for your health. And to my knowledge, "OLIVIE PLUS 30X" is the best olive oil for health.
This is a powerful taste oil high in polyphenols which rates were compared to those of oils from countries around the Mediterranean: Italy, Spain, Greece, France and Tunisia.
Olive oil is, in general, the main source of fat intake in the Mediterranean diet,  associated with goat cheese and / or sheep. Here is the evidence for both specialists all of you who want to know what there is good and useful for health in olive oil.
What are the best olive oils?
Whatever its origin, olive oil is the queen of vegetable oils. We do not eat it enough. The Greeks still plenty water their olive oil foods. This good practice is encouraged by studies that confirm the value of the "Mediterranean diet".
We must drop all industrial mixtures. Their mode of production because they do not provide the health benefits of traditional oils.
The oils should be neither refined nor heated and cooked even less. Olive oil is the most resistant to heat, it does not burn until 210 ° C and other oils which excludes before frying, cooking in a hot oven, overly heated stoves ...
The overall composition of the best vegetable oils and their leaves
Olive oil contains 56-84% oleic acid and 3-21% of an essential fatty acid, linoleic acid, which is an omega-6 fatty acid.
In addition, the oleic acid / linoleic acid drop with the maturation of the olives.
For optimal health, omega-6 olive oil must be associated with omega-3. You can find omega 3 in fish or meat labeled blue-white-heart , because the animals are well fed and receive flaxseed which provide omega-3.
Minor components of olive oils can differentiate, giving flavor, color, stability, and avoiding deterioration.
Olive oil contains squalene and beta carotene, a precursor of vitamin A. Together they give olive oil its green and yellow.
It is also rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E gives the oil its green chlorophyll pigments. Oil OLIVIE PLUS 30Xcontains up to 5 times more vitamin E compared to a standard oil, or 120 mg / kg.
Alpha-tocopherol, vitamin E, olive oil, is an antioxidant that protects the good cholesterol (LDL).
Finally, the olive oil is very rich in polyphenols.
Polyphenols: who are they and where do we find?
They are also called "biophenols". They are mainly responsible for the stability of the olive oil. They are part of the phenolic compounds among which are:
Polymers (tannins and anthocyanins that resemble those found in red wines).
Phenolic monomers dominated oleuropein (main phenolic compound of olive leaves).
The phenolic alcohols Hydroytyrosol the Tyrosol.
Hrncirik and Fritsche (2004)  analyzed 23 samples of olive oil extra virgin from different countries (Italy, Spain, Greece and Tunisia). The results showed a large variation in the concentration of total polyphenols in oil.
In fact, the composition and concentration of phenolic compounds in olive oil are strongly influenced by several agronomic and technological factors such as cultivar, geographical area and climate, the season of harvest and maturity index olive fruit, a production process and irrigation.
It is therefore difficult to require the oil bottle carries on his mention of its detailed composition label. However, it is good to know all the treasures it holds.
Oleuropein (main phenolic compound olive leaves) and its derivatives are the major phenolic compounds found in all olive oils.
The Tyrosolet Hydroxytyrosol compounds are in free form or bound to another said acid "elenolic" to form oleocanthal and Oléopentandial sometimes called Oléioceine.
This product is linked to the Hydroxytyrosol elenolic acid, it is as powerful as oleocanthal.
As said above, I had the opportunity to visit the olive groves located in southern Morocco. There are olive trees planted in rocky soil, pollution-free industrial activity, where there is almost no rain. So they undergo heat stress at a temperature above 50 ° C in summer, which explains the high concentrations of polyphenols in this oil.
The roots do not have space to grow because of the massive rocks (limestone and flint) flush with the floor. The olive tree and triggers a survival mechanism, which we can use for our health.
It thus produces abnormally high amounts of antioxidants (polyphenols) to defend himself. It remains to reap 100% naturally from the leaves of these trees, young branches, and olives of the trees of the desert.
Results of international tests of a super-concentrated oil
Made in international certified laboratories, they provide the numerical evidence (see table below).
The comparative rates of Hydroxytyrosol from Tyrosol and Oléopentandial in 22 classical samples of olive oils from Italy, Spain, Greece and Tunisia bring proof qu’Olivie plus 30 X has up to 30 times more polyphenols (hydroxytyrosol and Oléopentandial) or at a concentration 30 times higher than in any oil in the world (1360mg / kg) 4
Then we are dealing with a true food supplement for specific health indications.
Table: Concentration of the major phenolic compounds OLIVIE PLUS 30x and a standard oil  mg / kg.
Composed Olivie More 30x Standard Oil
Total polyphenols 2840 236
Hydroxytyrosol 233 13
Oléopentandial (derived from oleuropein, Hydroxytyrosol linked) 1360 51
Tyrosol 78 13
Concentrated in capsules by physical techniques without added chemicals or preservatives, is obtained Force or Olivie Olivie Riche. The dose of polyphenols is then 2000 times stronger than conventional oil. It also contains vitamins (A, B1, PP, C, D, E and K), and minerals.
The dialdehyde Oleuropein and its derivatives, elong to the flavonoid family. The Oleuropein is extracted over the olive oil of the olive leaf.
Hydroxytyrosol is present in olive oil standard rate of 7 mg / kg; 1000mg per liter in margines (representing 50% of the water obtained when the olives are crushed) and in olive leaves at the rate of 219 mg / kg. It is present in more Olivie to 30X 233mg / kg and Olivie Olivie force or rich to 17 200 mg / kg or 17.2 g / kg).
The Tyrosol is the natural phenolic antioxidant present in both the olive oil and the olive leaves. It is also present in the white wine.
The Oléopentandial (also called Oléiocéine) is a highly bioavailable compound, well absorbed from the intestine into the bloodstream found. In fact, the strong lipophilic (fat loving) the Oléopentandial, relative to its parent molecule (the Oleuropein) suggests that this compound is more bioavailable for intestinal absorption.  Furthermore, Oléopentandial showed good stability under acidic conditions during the gastric simulation  in vitro, reaching considerable blood levels in humans (ranging from 1 to 18 microM).
The antioxidant activity of Oléopentandial against reactive oxygen species and nitrogen has been demonstrated in vitro, using various experimental models .
It is present in more Olivie 30X A1360 mg / kg.
Oleocanthal very phenolic antioxidant compound is very close Tyrosol. It gives the extra virgin olive oil, freshly pressed, slightly peppery taste (tingling sensation in the throat).
Special Announcement of Jean-Marc Dupuis Nature Health Innovation:
Natural solutions to prevent and treat osteoarthritis, diabetes, heart attack, stroke ...
If you want to learn about new therapies, watch this video. In just the first part, you will find natural solutions to prevent and treat osteoarthritis, diabetes, heart attack, stroke ...
The fate of polyphenols in the body and their antioxidant
After gastrointestinal absorption, especially in the small intestine, 100% of Hydroxytyrosol and Tyrosol appear quickly in the blood. They are distributed in all body tissues, including the brain, as capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier to protect brain cells. They are totally eliminated in the 3rd hour.
Eliminated rate, 30% in the urine, depend on the amount absorbed.
The power of antioxidant polyphenols
If polyphenols have antioxidant power, they can play a protective role and even preventive aging, they stop the spread of oxidation.
The antioxidant is scientifically evaluated by ORAC meaning "Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity" is the ability to absorb oxygen free radicals. We speak of free radical scavengers.
The best-known antioxidant substances are:
polyphenols wine and olive oil
Vitamins C and E
Glutathione would be the king of antioxidants. 
Comparison of the antioxidant power of polyphenols OLIVIE PLUS 30X expressed for specialists in micromoles TE / g (micromoles troloxequivalents (TE) per 100 g) gives the following results for molecules present in plant foods of Mediterranean diet:
Hydroxytyrosol = 40000
Resveratrol = 20000
Nuts = 13000
Oleuropein = 11000
Green tea epicatechin = 8000
Bunch of grapes extract = 6000
Fresh plum = 6000
Red wine Cabernet Sauvignon 4500 =
Fresh pomegranate = 4500
Fresh strawberry = 4300
Fresh Granny apple with skin = 3800
Vitamin C = 2000
Green tea - leaves infused = 1200
All experimental studies using red blood cells, intestinal cells in culture that remain exposed to oxidative particular risk, so to premature aging, are protected by the polyphenols in olive oil, especially since it is highly concentrated in polyphenols.
The report Omega 3 / Omega 6 essential fatty acids
To bring balance in essential fatty acids, Omega 3 / Omega 6, the ideal is to add to your diet a small ration of oils rich in omega 3.
Obviously the first oil pressure cold: Soybean with 8% of Omega 3, Rape cheapest with 9% of Omega 3, or too expensive, Walnut with 10% Omega 3, with Nigella 23% of Omega 3, the Camelina with 45% of Omega 3, the Perilla with 65% of Omega 3. Always accompanied by a large ration of olive oil.
In my next letter, I will discuss in detail the incredible benefits of polyphenols to our health. They help prevent dozens of diseases, including cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, various autoimmune diseases, AIDS, and cardiovascular disease.
Professor Henri Joyeux
 I do not want to use the word "diet" is too restrictive
 Polyphenols Olive Oil Treasures Health - Prof. M. Benlemlih and Dr. J. Ghanam - Ed Medicatrix 2012
 I do not want to use the word "diet" is too restrictive.
 White Blue heart
 Comparability and Reliability of Different Techniques for the Determination of Phenolic Compounds in Virgin Olive Oil. Hrncirik, K., & Fritsche, S. (2004) .European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 106, 540-549.
 Activity and location of olive oil phenolic antioxidants in liposomes. Paiva-Martins, F. Gordon, MH, & Gameiro, P. (2003) .Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, 124.26 to 34.
 In vitro activity of olive oil polyphenols Against Helicobacter pylori. Romero, C., Medina, E. Vargas, J. Brenes, M., & De Castro, A. (2007) .Journaling of Agricultural andFood Chemistry, 55, 680-686.
 A comparison of antioxidant activities of oleuropein and Its dialdehydic derivative from olive oil, oleacin - Czerwin’ska, M., Kiss, AK, & Naruszewicz, M. (2012) .Food Chemistry, 131, 940-947. See the excellent article by Dominique Vialard
Video Conference: BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL RICH IN RARE POLYPHENOLS,ANIMATED BY PROFESSOR HENRI JOYEUX INTERNATIONAL SURGEON ONCOLOGIST
You can click on the following link to access to the Complete video:
Can I Give My Baby Olive Oil?
The health benefits of olive oil are well known, but does it relate to babies as well?
As our babies get a little older and we start introducing new foods into their diet, we often wonder what is safe and what is not. While it would be easier for us to just feed our baby what we are eating, we sometimes have to watch the ingredients to make sure our baby is old enough to handle them. One food that sometimes comes to the mind of parents is the use of olive oil.
Let’s face it: Olive oil drizzled on top of cooked vegetables is delicious. And if our baby is old enough to eat the vegetables, can they also eat the olive oil, or do we have to keep them plain?
The truth is, olive oil is an ingredient that is perfectly fine for you child, and it is also included in some baby food recipes. Olive oil is a good source of nutrition in itself. With your doctor’s consent, olive oil can be added to your baby food recipes once your child has reached six months of age.
Can I Give My Baby Olive Oil? Answer: Yes, from 6 Months.
If you want to add olive oil to your baby food recipes, or if you want to feed it to your child, it is always best to stick with extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO). Olive oil is taken by pressing the olive to extract the natural oils. Extra virgin olive oil is taken from the first press of the olives to extract the oil. Heat is not used in this process, and no chemical processing takes place either. This is why extra-virgin varieties are the healthiest type to use, as all the original nutrients are still intact.
OLIVIE Baby/Kids extra virgin olive oil has a very low acidity level (0.1° - 0.2° only), and a fruity and mild taste. Developed to adapt to the young palates, it has a high content of fatty acids, essential to meet the nutritional needs of infants and children. For these reasons it is recommended to babies more than 6 months and children of all ages.
Other types of olive oil, including pure or refined, will have gone through some type of processing, which removes the nutritional value. Light ones may contain other vegetable oils with it, and are not 100% pure olive oils.
There are many benefits in consuming olive oil. First, olive oil contains monounsaturated fats. These fats help lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol. Olive oil also contains fatty acids, which can also be found in breast milk and help your child grow and develop. (Note for moms: OLIVIE Baby/Kids can also help you retain bone mass.)
It also contains vitamins A, C, D, E and K, plus many B vitamins. It is a rich source of anti-oxidants, which helps prevent heart disease and cancer. These anti-oxidants are more prevalent in extra-virgin olive oil. The oleic acid in olive oil, which is also found in breast milk, helps your child’s brain grow and develop. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help prevent or limit the severity of asthma.
Keep in mind, though, that while olive oil is healthy, consuming too much of it may cause your child to have diarrhea. If you are adding it to your child’s food, you should not use more than ¼ tsp. for a 2 ounce serving of food.
Doctors recommend 2 pumps of OLIVIE Baby/Kids in approximatively 50 ml of food(to mix with soup or milk).
It should be used in place of less healthy cooking oils. Instead of buttering bread, drizzle a little olive oil over it. You can also drizzle it over cooked vegetables or blend with other vegetables you plan on pureeing. You can even stir some into mashed potatoes! There are plenty of baby recipe cookbooks and Internet recipes that contain olive oil.
Allergies are Rare
Olive oil rarely causes allergic reactions, but like with any other food, it is recommended to be given to him or her for the first time paired with a food you already know they can handle. This way, if your child does have an allergic reaction, you know that olive oil was the culprit.
Remember, olive oil is healthy for your baby to consume after six months of age. It is rich in vitamins and contains antioxidants and healthy fats that are great for your baby’s growth and development. If you have the choice, extra virgin olive oil is best, as it was never processed.And remember that too much of it can cause diarrhea.
OLIVIE Baby/Kids extra virgin olive oil has a very low acidity level (0.1° - 0.2° only), and a fruity and mild taste. Developed to adapt to the young palates, it has a high content of fatty acids, essential to meet the nutritional needs of infants and children. For these reasons it is recommended to babies more than 2 months and children of all ages.
If you have any questions about giving your child olive oil,You can contact us via e-mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" or try to consult your child’s pediatrician. He or she will be able to discuss your concerns more thoroughly.
The twelve tips of Pr Henri Joyeux Surgeon Oncologist International specialist of prevention through nutrition
PREVENT CANCER AND ITS RECURRENCES
PREVENT DISEASES OF CIVILIZATION
DIABETES, OVERWEIGHT, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES
Surgeon Oncologist International specialist of prevention through nutrition ,diseases of civilization
Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier
1. Playing sports regularly by sweating to eliminate pollution of pesticides, insecticides ... At least two times 30 minutes per week. You will melt away your excess fat, lose weight and will strengthen the muscles.
2. Avoid excessive overweight: not more than 5 kg compared to your ideal weight. Do not follow any diet, but eat better and you will lose 1kg per month.
3. If you want to have children, it is best before age of 30 And if you have children, Breastfeeding is ideal for The health of the baby at least 6 months, advised by the World Health Organization (WHO). Beware "Parlodel" designed to cut lactation (no need for vaccinations during this time) and it’s also good for the breast health of the mother. For men,Try to be modern fathers, attentive, able to cook and do the housework...!
4. If you want to smoke, keep one or two cigarettes a day, no more, And avoid passive smoking. It’s increase the risk of cancer in the respiratory tract, bladder, brain .., vascular disorders, heart, brain, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson. Avoid Cannabis and hard drugs, it can cause a real damage to the brain (schizophrenia, neurosis, psychosis, depression ...), reduce the immune system and can lead to bad and very serious cancers of rapid evolution.
5. Drink a total of 3 large bowls per day: morning herbal tea, thyme, rosemary, sage, mint ... and evening verbena, chamomile, lime, yarrow ... + 3 glasses of water at mealtime. AVOID coke, or soda, or nutella ... they bring too much sugar, and then fat sources (in the liver and under the skin), and never consume artificial sweeteners and light products even if you have diabetes. One to two coffees a day not more, with a square Omegachoco for your palate flavors.
6. Eat more calcium plant than animal, choose your dairy products of small animals, sheep and goats (only 1 serving per day). No liquid or semi-liquid dairy products, they contain too much sugar in the form of lactose you do fat. Chew to salivate and taste, you feast your palate flavors. Dairy cow contain three times too much calcium and too much growth factors harmful to the human body.
7. Increase consumption of salads and other vegetables + 4-6 daily fresh fruit, if possible organic and seasonal fresh fruit with every ... playground for children. Avoid compotes, they contain too much sugar and you do not chew. The best sugar is fructose present in the fresh fruit, but also in proximity unheated honey (mostly acacias and chestnut that diabetics can consume in small quantities). Always add extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice to your salads. With OLIVIE PLUS 30X Atlas Olive Oils you can get the most powerful antioxidant in one spoon, it’s a very rich extra virgin olive oil concentrated of polyphenols that can prevent and in certain cases heals many of diseases (diabetes, cancers, cholesterol, Alzheimer,..),It’s 30 times more prevalent than any conventional olive oil.
8. Eat dried fruits and nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pine nuts) and legumes cooked in short sweet Steam, a few minutes to be al dente, so that the food will be irresistible and legumes are chewable, retain their tastes, phytohormones and all their fibers, useful for your intestinal flora and clean settlers for waste disposal, thus avoiding the source of outbreaks constipation and intestinal putrefaction.
9. Eat fish and seafood, 2-3 times a week for iodine for your thyroid, omega-3, minerals and trace elements to nourish your brain. Work up your neurons and neuronal connections by avoiding many of daft programs on television, read, grow, relax cleverly with your family.
10. Avoid industrial flat or too cooked.Cook ALL your food with soft Steam. Avoid using the microwave, pressure cooker, fried ... that damages the nutritional value of foods.
11. Eat less gluten, because if you have any intolerance is responsible for intestinal porosity. It is present in the bread, pizza, pasta, pastries, cookies that behave like sugars. Replace it by the bread flowers, seeds and buckwheat flour, millet, quinoa, chestnuts.
12. Avoid the most prolonged hormonal consumption, ideally less than 5 years for contraception and better not. Do men take their responsibilities with the condom because is safe for both. Avoid hormonal treatment in menopause within non phytohormones demands treatment.
How useful is OLIVIE Baby/Kids ?
If you didn’t know or weren’t already adding a little of OLIVIE BABY/KIDS to your baby’s food, then this may just tempt you to give it a try…
· OLIVIE BABY/KIDS contains monounsaturated fats - beneficial fats that, in the long term, help lower ‘bad’ cholesterol and raise ‘good’ cholesterol.
· OMEGA 3 and OMEGA 6: It contains linoleic and linolenic acids, fatty acids that are also contained in breast milk and contribute to the development and growth of baby’s bones.
· It contains vitamins A, C, D, E, K – plus B vitamins. It is a rich source of anti-oxidants, which help prevent serious illnesses like heart disease and cancer. Researchers now feel that it is the anti-oxidant components of this olive oil that make it such a source of good health and long life to those who follow a Mediterranean diet.
· The oleic acid in OLIVIE BABY/KIDS olive oil (also present in breast milk) helps support the growth and development of your baby’s brain.
· OLIVIE BABY/KIDS olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help prevent – or limit the severity of – asthma. This is key to your children.
· It is gentle on the tummy and it even has a mildly laxative effect, making it useful for avoiding constipation and keeping baby ‘regular’.
· OLIVIE BABY/KIDS olive oil is high in calories and is recommended by doctors and dieticians for premature or low birth weight babies or for other babies with feeding difficulties, who require a large amount of calories in a small amount of food.
When may I start adding OLIVIE BABY/KIDS olive oil to my homemade baby food recipes?
You may use a little olive oil in your baby food recipes from 2 months of age.
Olive oil rarely causes allergic reactions – but we recommend serving it to your baby for the first time with a food to which he has already been safely introduced. That way – if any reaction does occur, you will be able to identify olive oil as the culprit and discuss the situation with your doctor.
Using olive oil in your homemade baby food recipes
For a 50 ml serving of food, please add 2 pumps of OLIVIE BABY/KIDS.
· Use OLIVIE BABY/KIDS olive oil in place of less healthy cooking oils, like margarine, butter, sunflower or seed oil and shortening. It has a fruity light taste and will not overpower your cooking.
· Instead of buttering whole wheat bread, try drizzling on a little OLIVIE BABY/KIDS olive oil instead! For older babies, offer the oil as a dip.
· Drizzle it on to cooked veggies you’ll be serving as finger foods, or add to the food processor when blending your baby’s veggie purees.
· Stir into mashed potato – delicious!
Why do I need OLIVIE BABY/KIDS for my little gem?
Fat intake is important to both the new-born baby and the weaned infant; even more important is the appropriate intake of essential fatty acids. Breast-fed babies receive 4-5% of their calories in the form of polyunsaturated acids, while babies fed on cow’s milk receive substantially less. Low linoleic acid intake can delay growth and produce skin, hepatic and metabolic disorders. Seed oils, which are rich in polyunsaturates, are not recommended in large quantities for children because it is not advisable to lower their cholesterol level and because these oils promote peroxidative phenomena, especially in youngsters with low vitamin E reserves. Hence, it is important to strike a balance between the dietary supply of linoleic and linolenic acids because too much of the former can cause disorders of the nervous system. OLIVIE BABY/KIDS provides a relatively low amount of essential fatty acids but has a balanced linoleic to linolenic ratio similar to that found in breast milk.
Will OLIVIE BABY/KIDS influence the good growth of my little Baby and Child?
Yes. Children need more fat (the good kind, of course): it is now recognized that children under three require more fat intake as at least forty percent of the energy they consume comes from fat. OLIVIE BABY/KIDS is a favorable means to providing some of these essential fatty acids as its ratio of OMEGA 3 and OMEGA 6 is similar to that breast milk, and it’s low in polyunsaturated fats.
OLIVIE BABY/KIDS helps bones grow strong: Bones need a large amount of oleates. The oleic acid contained in OLIVIE BABY/KIDS extra virgin olive oil appears to have a positive influence on growth and bone mineralization during infancy and childhood.